Every so often I like to report on how the website, ryansrally.org, is doing. What it really is, if you think about it, is a profile of you… the readers. I felt it was again time to do this since we will hit 1.5 million views today. In actuality, this is only since I started tracking this statistic more than a full year after this website came online. Even conservatively, another one million views should be added. So, what I’m saying is this website is easily over 2.5 million.
To make this flow smoothly for you , I have it so every hyperlink opens a new window/tab in your browser. You can then easily close that window and continue exploring (by keeping this post up). I also included expandable tables within this post.
Okay folks, here’s how Team Diviney is comprised.
- Traffic Rank in Country (USA). 103,470 (of 54,641,322*). An estimate of ryansrally.org’s popularity in a specific country as compared to all other active websites. The rank by country is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews on ryansrally.org from users of a country over the past month. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1 in that country. This puts ryansrally.org in the top 1%! Specifically, 0.18%.
- 83%. Percentage of all visitors to ryansrally.org from the United States.
- Worldwide Rank. 1,235,514 (of 123,674,427*). An estimate of ryansrally.org’s worldwide popularity as compared to all other active websites. The rank is calculated using a combination of average daily visitors and pageviews on ryansrally.org over the past 3 months. The site with the highest combination of visitors and pageviews is ranked #1; in this case Facebook, followed by Google and YouTube. This puts ryansrally in the top 1%. Specifically, 0.99%.
* as of June 2010 (meaning ryansrally.org is actually ranked even higher percentage-wise, since two year’s of internet growth is not factored).
Top 5 Countries
|Rank||Country / Territory|
|20||United Arab Emirates|
State Readership Rankings
How People Get to ryansrally.org
- 36%… Referral Traffic (e.g., Facebook, Media links)
- 36%… Direct Traffic (e.g., from bookmarks or typing the URL)
- 27%… Search Engine Traffic (Google, Bing, Yahoo)
- 1%… Campaigns (e.g., Anti-Parole Petition)
All-Time Most Read Articles
- Violent Felon, Austin Vantrease Wants Donor Information
- Austin Vantrease Parole: We Must Take Sides
- Austin Vantrease Parole: Denied
- Austin Vantrease Parole Hearing: My Account (Part 3)
- Austin Vantrease Parole Hearing: My Account (Part 1)
All-Time Most Reader Commented Articles
- Austin Vantrease Request: Denied [78 Comments, 05/17/2011]
- Violent Felon, Austin Vantrease Wants Donor Information [68 Comments, 09/24/2012]
- Scary Good [63 Comments, 04/19/2011]
- The Wife’s Turn: Why I Believe [52 Comments, 03/05/2011]
- Now Delaware Knows [50 Comments, 09/05/2011]
Most Used Search Engine Terms
- Ryan Diviney (and variations of spelling)
- Austin Vantrease
- Gale Vantrease
- Jonathan May
Note: all other defendants named in the civil suit are in the top 10.
Most Clicked Outbound Links
- Diviney Donor Information Requested (Dominion Post, 09/24/2012)
- Judge Won’t Recommend Restraining Order on Diviney Blog (Dominion Post, 06/06/2012)
- Anti-Parole Petition
- Since Beating that Left Student in Coma, His Father has Kept a Constant Vigil (Washington Post, 12/02/2012)
- Mother of Teen: “I Pray He Wakes Up” (Today Show, 12/15/2010)
Other RyansRally Social Media
- Pinterest. 207 Followers.
- Ryan’s Facebook Fan Page. 2,023 Followers.
- Twitter. 395 Followers.
- Petition. Almost 31,000 Signatures.
- Wish List. Nearly 400 orders were place in support of Ryan since June 2011.
I hope this was as interesting to read as it was for me putting it together.