Every now and then I have so much to tell you that a list is the best way to do it. Otherwise, the post would likely be unorganized and tough to read.
- Baclofen Reduction. Later this morning (eleven o’clock) will be twenty-four hours since the dosage reduction to 225 mcg. Ryan is not showing any noticeable change either way (discomfort or awareness). The next reduction is tentatively scheduled for November 22nd. I’ll see how Ryan does over the weekend before solidifying that appointment.
- Patio/Walkway. Rough draft plans — for a patio off the basement door and walkway to the driveway — are expected sometime today. Two companies, Commercial Concrete and Virginia Concrete Company, are donating all labor and material! Even more, they are redoing our front entrance with a ramp and an upgraded sidewalk. After receiving the plans, I’ll run it through the notorious Homeowners’ Association for approval. I wouldn’t expect ANY push back.
- Butt Rash. It’s still present, but slightly better.
- Morgantown, WV Fundraisers. Tonight at 8:00 pm, the WVU Student Body is hosting a Benefit Dinner at de Lazy Lizard on High Street. The Golden Finch will be catering the event. The event is free to the public. On November 10th (also tonight), 11th and 12th, The Golden Finch is also hosting a fundraiser for those who wish to have a sit down meal.
- Wish List/Store. Please think about using it for your holiday shopping and/or helping Ryan (we are critically low on some items and could use your help).
- Civil Lawsuit. It is still in the fact-finding phase and no trial date is set. I wish I could tell you more, but things are lining up nicely.
- Eyes. Ryan’s eyes have been doing well for a month or so now. Dr. Hinkle (a.k.a., the nicest man in the world) is coming by today to look at them (like he does almost every week). I’m a bit worried that Ryan might have something going on in his left eye. It got really bloodshot overnight.
- HBOT. Ryan began his 30-day cycle last Saturday.
- Kari’s Car. Thank you all for the recommendations! As it turned out, it was a costly leak in the radiator. She had it replaced.