I’m a little pressed for time this morning, so I’ll use a list-format to provide an update on a wide range of things going on.
So, without further delay, here you go:
- Butt Rash. The “rash” has worsened a bit over the past week. The purple hue is definitely more pronounced (but not nearly as bad as in the past). The good news is that it isn’t active on the surface.
- Baclofen. Ryan’s daily dosage will be reduced again this week. On Tuesday, he will be taken to 200 microgram (mcg) from 225 mcg. If all goes well, he’ll get another reduction in by the end of the year (likely taking him to around 180 mcg). I might be seeing signs that Ryan is perking up, but can’t make a clear call until the discomfort from his blisters is resolved.
- Toe Blisters. Two remain active and fluid filled. I continue with topical treatments.
- HBOT. Ryan is halfway through his 30 day cycle, with his last session on December 5th.
- Civil Suit. Things are lining up nicely against all those thugs. No court date is set and it remains in the “discovery” phase.
- Kari. We’re loving it! She’s home for her Thanksgiving break all week. After break, she goes back to school for three weeks then is home for over a month!
- Patio/Walkway. We are meeting with the contractor today at 9:15 am. Work might begin as soon as this week. As a side note to this, I was appalled to catch the Homeowners’ Association snapping pictures of my yard last week. I swear, they just don’t get it. It was just by luck that I caught them. You see, I rarely leave the basement. Only when necessary, which is usually twice a week for a minute. I had to run upstairs to the kitchen to get some clean utensils (to make Ryan’s food) and noticed a women creeping around our house with a camera. I just figured it was the contractor gathering information for the project. About five minutes later, my doorbell rings and it is a women named Marsha from the HOA. Her sole purpose was to tell me that I need approval to do any changes. Not rude, mind you, but definitely on a power trip. I brushed her off as quickly as I could. Clearly, she was doing what was necessary to build a future case against me. Here’s my question: why is she so difficult as to be creeping around my house? Does the HOA really want to flirt with a P.R. nightmare? I’ll have zero hesitation dropping the hammer on them. I guess there’s nothing I can do to make people do the right thing and be helpful, but do they need to be limp dicks about it?
- Kitchenette. Through the help of a women who just seems to get things done, Blue Moon Construction agreed to do this for us. At no cost! John Ronay (owner) stopped in last week to look at the area and said he will likely have this done by Christmas.
- Chick Magnet. I’ll need to make some time this week to get the van in for state and emission inspections. I have no choice… come December 1st we’re no longer legal. I let this linger for much too long and now my back’s against the wall. Ugh, stress!