I am taking this as, perhaps, a positive sign. The IBRF called and requested we send them Ryan’s most recent medication list. We had it to them within minutes. My way of thinking is if Ryan was totally not being considered, they would have no interest in gathering more information.
Again, as I learn more I will pass it along as quickly as possible.
There is much riding on a doctor team’s decision to take Ryan as a patient or not. Mostly, it gives us a sense of Ryan’s perceived chances (by experts in the field of brain injury) of any future recovery.
My feeling is they spent the past couple of weeks comparing Ryan’s test back in September to the tests earlier this month to see if there are positive changes and to what degree. Further, I suspect they will need to feel comfortable that Ryan has enough “structure” left to build from.
… finger’s crossed …