No doubt, it’s a busy week. Busy, busy, busy. Knowing I have a lot to cover with you, it’s best (for me) that I put it into list form.
- Baclofen. The dosage decrease (from 315 mcg to 285 mcg) last Wednesday was successful. Although I can’t immediately claim it improved Ryan’s alertness, he is not suffering any adverse effects that I can find. I continue to monitor this closely.
- Van. It’s still stuck… but much worse. Much, much worse. I’ve tried to get it out on several occasions. If you look at the photograph I took this morning you’ll see by the ruts where the van began and how much it slid down the hill. The wheels are spinning, and the back end has fishtailed into an even tougher angle. With some manpower, I’m confident I can get past the situation I created with a little pride in place.
Sleep Study. This is well underway and we should get results coming in around the middle of the week. Unofficially, it seems Ryan does undergo normal sleep cycles, including REM! Though he achieves REM, this does not mean he dreams. Besides this, I learned that noise (like me talking) arouses him from sleep. I stayed up with him all night and paid the price… exhaustion.
- UTI. Ryan no longer appears as uncomfortable as earlier in the week. I’d like to thank you for all the amazing suggestions. It just shows I was correct when I said you’re all big smarty pants.
- Tick. Besides a fairly sizable scab (from me performing minor surgery on myself), no adverse effects.
- Butt Rash. Although I feel it is mostly under control, it just won’t clear up completely. We just began using a sun lamp (that was given to us through Ryan’s Wish List) and it is definitely making a huge difference.
- Court Ordered Restitution. Haven’t received a single penny. Gee, who would have guessed?
- Civil Case. It’s still in the “fact finding” phase and no date is set.