Busy, busy, busy!
Things that need done today:
- Lawn. My apologies to the neighbors on the appearance of our lawn and flower beds. We are the scourge of the street. I feel like Jed Clampett (of Beverly Hillbillies fame). Woo doggy! My mower was out for service just when we had enough rain for an entire season. The grass grew like a weed. Now that I think of it, my lawn is really just a mass of weeds. The plan is to have it cut today by a lawn service. If this does not come through, I’ll do it tomorrow. The flower beds will need to wait.
- Rotary Club Event. We’re excited about this! It is tonight, beginning at 6:00 PM at the 1757 Club.
- Clean Basement Storage. It is my understanding (through Sue) that some women are coming over today to tackle the storage area in the basement. I wish them well.
- Laundry. We had the washing machine fixed the Thursday before last. On Monday it started acting up again. Ugh! With it being so temperamental, we need to wash clothes according to its schedule.
- Begin Additional Infrared Therapy. I decided to push-up the schedule from Monday (Ryan’s actually under the lamp now).
- Clean Main Level. I hate to even think about this.
As I said above, I was eager to begin the additional 30 minutes of infrared therapy. This new configuration will target Ryan’s frontal lobes.
Although this is essential additional therapy, it does complicates getting everything done with him for the day. I need to make every moment as efficient as possible. So, while under the lamp I tend to his feet and hands. I stretch them, trim the nails, apply lotion, etc. I also attached the ultrasound bone stimulator to run on his previously broken left forearm.
Dr. Rodriguez come over last night to give Ryan an examination. He spent over two hours here with us, inspecting every inch/centimeter of his body. He feels Ryan is in wonderful physical condition. That was comforting to hear.
I swear, it’s really hard to decide who might be the nicest doctor in the world… Dr. Rodriguez or Dr. Hinkle. I’m so happy they are both always available to Ryan. I admire them both so much.
I hope you like the changes to the blog. I am working on the layout quite a bit. As always, comments are welcome.
Two snags I know exist:
- View Counter. This was reset to zero. But, for anyone interested, it passed 400,000 views on Wednesday.
- Email Notification. If you signed-up to received email notifications of new blog posts, it erased the database of users. I might have this fixed, but it means you will need to re-enter your email (in footer of the Home Page). I hope you’ll do this after I confirm it is working. In the meantime, would you just check in every now and then to see if new content is added?
On a final note, I received several new pairs of scrubs! This deserves its own post (with me modeling), so look for this soon!