At some point this morning the website will reach 900,000 views (we’re just around 1,000 away) since I took it over in mid-December of 2010. 900,000! That’s a nine, with five zeros! Nine-hundred thousand!
I don’t care that you heard this all before, but thank you for keeping Ryan relevant. Thank you for continuing to provide for him. Thank you for listening to me as I move in and out of my various emotional states. Thank you for coming back to see how he’s doing. Thank you for surrounding us with genuine love. I just don’t want to think about how hard it would be without you. Please, stay with us as long as you can.
Some interesting facts (well, at least to me):
- There were 6,150 reader comments; 0.7% comment per view.
- Readers come from 101 Countries. The top 5 Countries are: 1) U.S., 2) Canada, 3) Ireland, 4) United Kingdom, 5) Australia
- Readers from the U.S. are from all states and territories. The top three are: 1) Virginia, 2) West Virginia, 3) Pennsylvania. Delaware, the state of the thugs, ranks seventh.
- The average time (minutes) spent on the website is just 2:45.
- November 7, 2011 was the most active day on the site.
- Top five articles are: 1) Austin Vantrease Request: Denied, 2) Breaking News: Group Involved in Brutal Attack Sued, 3) Kari: “I Feel Guilty for Going Out”, 4) Two Years, and 5) Where Are You, Ryan?
- Since beginning of Ryan’s Wish List in June 2011, over 255 orders were sent for his care. Although declining lately, in total the list was visited 4,420 times.
- The Most Commented Article: Austin Vantrease Request: Denied.
So, onward to one-million. How I hope that something amazing will happen with Ryan before we get there.