Incredible! Simply amazing. Yesterday Ryan’s Rally surpassed 700,000 views. Yes, that’s right… seven-hundred thousand. That’s a seven, with five zeros. You made this website successful beyond anything I ever imagined. Thank you so much.
Thousands upon thousands visit every day to check in on how Ryan is doing. Knowing he touches so many lives takes the edge off me witnessing the battle he faces and conquers each day. I know I am not alone in this tragedy. So many times this has carried me through a rough patch. You celebrate the small victories with me. You cry with me. You feel my pain. I hope I am giving something back to you in return. Even if it’s just a good laugh or two.
I’m sure there are other non-celeberty personal blogs that have achieved this level of readership, but I have yet to find one. Almost certainly not at such a sustained rate. In all fairness, it’s not that I go out scouring the internet to see. Still, it makes me proud that there is so much interest. Ryan remains relevant!
Here are a few facts about the website:
- 0.6% of people viewing a post leave a comment.
- 85 Countries visit the website, with the top three from:
- United States
- All 50 states in the USA and every territory visit the website, with the top three from:
- West Virginia
- This blog is read in over 53 languages.
- People come to this site by:
- 45% have direct link (bookmark)
- 30% are referred from another site.
- 25% find it through a search engine
- Purchases through the Store raised $188 in revenue for Ryan (in 3 months).
- 136 orders have been delivered from Ryan’s Wish List.
- The three most read articles are:
- Austin Vantrease Request: Denied (which is also the most commented ever)
- Breaking News: Group Involved in Brutal Attack Sued
- Kari: “I Feel Guilty for Going Out”
There are a ton of other statistics and facts I can garner, but it bores even me…. and I’m easily amused.
Again, thank you. I wish I could find the power in words to express my appreciation. Believe me, I’ve tried. It just comes out sounding silly or flowery. Oftentimes both. Please know how deeply you touch me.