Ryan’s blood was drawn about 15 minutes ago (9:00 AM). We should know the results early this afternoon. Wanting a second opinion, I also had the nurse listen to his lungs. Like me, she felt he was (mostly) clear. So, if it is pneumonia, we caught it way early. Perhaps we even caught this before it fully developed. Who knows?
While I nervously wait for the results, I will give him a nebulizer treatment and deep suctioning. You can watch a past video of how this is done below.