If you’ll excuse me, I’m going to be somewhat bold today. How? Well… I’d like to give you a “To Do” list. Really, these are simple items that would help us. For all the guys out there, this is a much, much shorter version of the “Honey Do” list we all secretly despise. So, fear not!
It’s six items long. The latter three are items I’d like to see people enjoying on an ongoing basis. I see so much opportunity, but I suck at marketing. Anyhow, here you go:
- New Public FaceBook Page. The old Facebook Page, Come Together for Ryan Diviney, is scheduled for archiving (FaceBook did this, no me). Please join the new FaceBook page, Ryan’s Rally:We Got This (it will open in a separate window). Do it now! I’ll wait. I won’t even take a minute. I know (and love) the blog is extremely popular, but I would probably use FaceBook in an emergency.
- Follow Ryan’s Rally on Twitter. If you have a Twitter account, you will be notified immediately when a new blog post is published. We already have over 100 people following! I see this as another viable option (maybe even better than FaceBook) for getting urgent messages out to you. Again, I’ll wait.
- Visit the Store. It’s backed and secured through Amazon.com. I joined their Affiliate Associate program, whereby any items you buy from Amazon through Ryan’s Rally will generate money for our care of Ryan. To be clear, this is no way means Amazon supports our cause (In fact, I doubt they even know about it). Still, it’s a valuable tool they offer. Maybe you could use this for Father’s Day or to pick-up some college/school supplies?
- Visit Ryan’s List. I felt a little awkward doing this but many urged me and, truth be told, it helps… A LOT. It is a wish list of items we use exclusively in Ryan’s care and treatment not covered by insurance or Medicare. If you buy something for him, it will be mailed directly to our home. Only items he needs (and already haven’t been purchased) will appear. This list is constantly changing, as his needs change or we run low on items.
- Visit our Google Sponsors (in the sidebars). This is backed by Google Adsense, another type of Affiliate Program. This program is simply based upon clicking ads you are interested. Hopefully, there are one or two you might be interested in each day. Just don’t keep clicking on ads, this will raise a red flag with Google.
- Father’s Day Suggestions. I added my suggestions for what to get dad in the left sidebar. Guys, did I do well representin’?
On a serious note, we sincerely appreciate everything you do for us. You put Ryan in the best possible place to come back to us. Thank you, so much!